For GMT (-) timezones only (e.g USA and Canada)
1. – When you click on a date then select ‘Diary Entry’ the correct date is in fact selected.
– But when the actual ‘Diary Entry’ page loads, the display date is shown as yesterday’s date.
– If you then enter some text and click save, it will save correctly on the initial selected date.
So for example:
– On the ‘Diary Tab’ if you select 26th December 2012 and click ‘Diary Entry’
– ‘Diary Entry’ page loads up showing the date (wrongly) as 25th December 2012 (but this is cosmetic only and doesn’t affect your actual entry).
– Entering text and clicking save will then save the entry correctly for 26th December 2012 and put the appropriate dot correctly in the tile for 26th December 2012.
2. Also, when a photo is taken in GMT (-) timezone, the blue marker dot will appear on the date the day after the photo was taken. Again, the photo date is correct but the dot just appears on the next day.
Your data is still being stored correctly so you don’t need to do anything or change the way you use the app. We’ve got a fix coming for this ASAP which will resolve the issues (hopefully the first week of January 2013) but we’ll keep you updated.